For Humanities this winter, I went to the Eat-With-Your-Mentor thingy. I didn't eat with my own mentor, though, but with someone whose name is Katie, I think. I could be making that up.
Katie's original mentorees are Devon, Chelsea, and Molly. They are all very friendly people, very fun people to eat with. Once we chose our meals and settled down, they started talking about a lot of things, like good-looking men, teachers who teach as if they are teaching kids, Terelle Pryer's misbehavior...yes, all of which are my favorite subjects.
You know, I find quite a lot of enjoyment in sitting down, eating, and getting to know new people. For a small example, if it wasn't for the Eat-With-Your-Mentor thingy, I would never have gotten to know Chelsea (and her name). Now she's someone I say hi to every time our paths cross. And the same with Devon. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have known that thing about Terelle Pryer.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment