Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mmmm...cake

Happy anniversary Union!!!! Thanks for the cake!

1 comment:

  1. I went to the Union Giant Hug. I didnt actually participate in the hug because I was there for The Lantern. I was pretty disappointed though, for several reasons. There were only about a hundred or so people there so no way that people would wrap around the entire building. So they had students hug in three different places.. three times at each place, and hold the "hug" for a couple minutes. Essentially it was a large publicity stunt to make some sort of promotional film for OUAB. There were almost as many people there taking pictures/ video as there were sincere huggers. Whatever, there was free cake, and I do love the Union.

    ReplyDelete